Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sunlight

Sunlight is beautiful, I don't care if it is streaming through your windshield or a stain glass window; any time the sun is shining things just seem better. Today I woke up thinking I can do this I can be positive I can control the day. I have to say that smiling at small things and looking for happiness is easier than you might expect. I think that a glimmer of Pollyanna is returning, like a stream of sunlight trying to break through gloomy grey clouds. I found that small kisses from little kids helps, that excellent songs on the radio help. I think that choosing to clear the slate, even if you don't want to helps. I smiled more, I laughed at least once, and I appreciated the sun shine even if it is unusually cold here. Then I got a call from a friend and smiled even more. I think tomorrow I will start the day off positive and see if I can laugh more and smile more.....I hope the sun is shining, because everything looks better in sunlight.

No comments: