Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Garden's, Freiend's and a sunny day

This past week has been busy and this isn't much of a post.... but before I get off track again I want to post. I want to mention I have taken my vitamins everyday.... so I might make it a resolution. Then again I could just say this is the year of no resolution.

Late last night I talked with two friends who always remind me I am loved and that the world is full of great things. I am truly blessed to have such inspirational friends.....
Which brings me to today. The sun was shining, my e-mail was full and I was reminded that despite distance I am never far from those I love. I smiled most of the day, I enjoyed the sun, I laughed and things my friends sent me or said. I am just lucky to have amazing friends. Positive things manage to turn anything around.

T had a school art show, and his work was wonderful and to see him smile was wonderful.
H is building a garden with his cub scout pack for the school, and despite the hard work it is wonderful to help. Again we are surrounded by friends doing great things.
P & S make me laugh everyday and today we were out enjoying the sunshine with a scooter ride.

I will have more pictures and stories soon..until tomorrow..enjoy sunshine and smiles and friends .

No comments: